Saturday, June 7, 2008

Foil-Pack Taco Chicken

4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts halved (I used them whole)
4 tsp. Taco seasoning
1/2 lb. potatoes peeled , thinly sliced (I did not peel mine), I used one large potato for both of us
1/2 cup Salsa
3/4 cup shredded cheese
sour cream, optional

preheat oven to 400*. Spary 4 pieces of foil with non-stick spray. Place potatoes on foil. Sprinke potatoes with a little salt and pepper. Coat chicken with taco seasoning and place on top of potatoes in the center of the foil pieces. Top chicken with salsa and cheese. Fold foil up to cover chicken and potatoes, leaving the foil somewhat roomy for air ciculation. Place on a baking sheet. Bake 35-40 minutes. Remove from oven and let it stand for 5 minutes. Serve with sour cream.

Ryan's Review: interesting. I liked it, but it was different. Chicken was yummy.
Renee's thoughts: It looks weird, but I thought it was quite tasty. It was a really easy meal to throw together, so that made it better for me. I like it!

No comments: