Friday, April 4, 2008

Lemon Bake Chicken (4/3/08)


Menu: Lemon Baked Chicken, Baked Red Potatoes with Cottage Cheese, Knot Rolls, and Green Beans

Lemon Baked Chicken:
4 chicken breasts
1 T. onion, raw
2 T. lemon juice, fresh
2 tsp. canola oil
1/4 tsp. paprika
Arrange chicken in baking pan. Chop onion and spread over chicken with remaining ingredients. Bake at 350 degees for 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Rating: This was so GOOD! We loved it - it was very flavorful and moist. The potato was an especially nice compliment.

2 comments:

Ryan and Renee said...

This sounds good, and I don't usualy like lemons, I will have to try it. Thanks

Loughmiller's said...

i have always liked cottage cheese on my potatoes. everyone thought I was weird, so I am glad someone else out there also does the same. Looks Yummy. I think this is a great idea!
Erin